PETITE LOCK PENDANT
Yellow Gold Vermeil Petite Lock Charm
Inspired by treasures within the medina, the Petite Lock represents the many beautiful keys, locks and doors found throughout the antique market. This piece, with its handmade, slightly tumbled finish gives a nod to the metal work and handicrafts produced by the country's artisans. A layering basic, team this with the Petite Arch, or honour the simplicity of this piece and wear the Petite Lock on it's own.
* 18K Yellow Gold Vermeil Sterling Silver
- Remember to store your jewellery in a safe and secure place.
- Avoid dust, moisture and direct light to ensure your jewellery does not tarnish and discolour.
- When wearing, simply follow the golden rule “Last On / First Off’. Put jewellery on last so that it is not sprayed with perfumes and hairspray. Take it off first, before your clothing and before going to bed to avoid it being snagged or crushed.
- Never sleep, bath or swim in your jewellery. Chains may kink, earring posts may bend, and contact with water - chlorinated + salt water is especially damaging to silver.
- Sterling Silver may tarnish and oxidise.This is a natural reaction to chemicals in the atmosphere, heat and the body oils of the wearer. This discolouration can usually be removed by careful use of our cleaning cloths, available in our silver cleaning kits!