DESERT FLOWER | MOTHER OF PEARL EARRINGS
These earrings feature 2 micron 18 KT Yellow Gold plated onto Brass. The earring stud post that goes through the ear is made of solid Sterling Silver plated in 2 micron Yellow Gold. The stud earring features Mother of Pearl and measures 1.5 cm x 1.5 cm Also featured is Semi-Precious Stone - White Topaz.
The Desert Flower collection is inspired by the ﬂoral decoration carved into the walls of Indian palaces and forts from bygone eras. Featuring White Topaz stones and Mother of Pearl, the collection embodies bohemian elegance with pieces that allow for layering perfection.
Desert Flower Small Earrings With Mother Of Pearl In 18 KT Yellow Gold Plate
- Remember to store your jewellery in a safe and secure place.
- Avoid dust, moisture and direct light to ensure your jewellery does not tarnish and discolour.
- When wearing, simply follow the golden rule “Last On / First Off’. Put jewellery on last so that it is not sprayed with perfumes and hairspray. Take it off first, before your clothing and before going to bed to avoid it being snagged or crushed.
- Never sleep, bath or swim in your jewellery. Chains may kink, earring posts may bend, and contact with water - chlorinated + salt water is especially damaging to silver.
- Sterling Silver may tarnish and oxidise.This is a natural reaction to chemicals in the atmosphere, heat and the body oils of the wearer. This discolouration can usually be removed by careful use of our cleaning cloths, available in our silver cleaning kits!