X OLIVE COOKE | BY THE SEA COIN PENDANT
Symbolising the story of beach collecting this piece has a softness about it, like it's been worn, or more so, previously embraced by the sea. This pendant is 22mm in size and features a freshwater pearl centrepiece surrounded by shell detailing. It is made with a sterling silver base and plated in 18k rose gold vermeil.
KIRSTIN ASH X OLIVE COOKE // BY THE SEA COIN PENDANT
- Remember to store your jewellery in a safe and secure place.
- Avoid dust, moisture and direct light to ensure your jewellery does not tarnish and discolour.
- When wearing, simply follow the golden rule “Last On / First Off’. Put jewellery on last so that it is not sprayed with perfumes and hairspray. Take it off first, before your clothing and before going to bed to avoid it being snagged or crushed.
- Never sleep, bath or swim in your jewellery. Chains may kink, earring posts may bend, and contact with water - chlorinated + salt water is especially damaging to silver.
- Sterling Silver may tarnish and oxidise.This is a natural reaction to chemicals in the atmosphere, heat and the body oils of the wearer. This discolouration can usually be removed by careful use of our cleaning cloths, available in our silver cleaning kits!